As a student with DS Counselling Training you will be expected to:-
- Behave in a way that respects the needs of all others to teach, learn and work
- Behave in a way that does not put yourself or others in danger and adhere to our Health & Safety, Equality & Diversity, Safeguarding and Prevent directives.
- Refrain from any language or behaviour that others may perceive as unkind, discriminatory, abusive or offensive.
- Respect the location, building and property used by DS Counselling Training and of the staff and students that you come into contact with.
- Assist us in keeping the premises and equipment clean, tidy and safe for everyone.
- Use all of the resources offered to you efficiently and appropriately.
- Pay all course fees, examination fees and any other charges on time and in accordance with the financial obligations contract that you have signed.
- Inform us of any disability that may impact on your learning or usage of any of our services so that these can be openly discussed and a solution found at the earliest opportunity.
- Attend classes regularly in accordance with our student contract and notify us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend.*
- Be on time to class, return from breaks and adhere to the time boundaries set by your Tutor for class discussions or exercises so as not to disrupt the learning of others.*
- Study to the best of your ability, participate fully as requested in learning activities and meet all deadlines for the handing in of work unless an extension has been granted by your
- Complete all forms and other paperwork that is required by DS Counselling Training or our qualification body.
- Participate fully in self, peer, tutor and course reviews.
- Give us feedback of any suggestions for improvement to our services.
*We shall make as many reasonable adjustments as possible to these requirements if regular attendance and/or meeting of deadlines for the handing in of work is due to a disability.